Thursday, June 27, 2013

Whole30: Day 2

Day 2!! (jumping for joy) I actually stuck with something more then a day! lol

This will be a short one, I'm tired and just wanna to night night =)

I was out for most of the day, so I planned ahead and packed part of my lunch and a snack.

Breakfast: Kale, strawberries, banana, carrot juice smoothie and a banana on the side shared with my son
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad at Charlie's... Chicken was grilled with only salt and pepper (i checked), brought my own boiled egg and dressing.
Dinner: turkey breast and roasted asparagus wrapped in prosciutto (oh my goodness, it was amazing)
Snack: Mac nuts and pickle

Got a headache again around the same time as yesterday. Drank some green tea and it went away. Caffeine headache?

Overall, I'm feeling really full and great. Like, really full. lol I'm not used to eating any breakfast... Maybe that's the reason for the fullness? Or it could be that meat always sits heavy in me... and the Whole30 likes meat. We shall see... 28 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment