Friday, June 28, 2013

Whole30: Day 3

So today started off with me feeling better then ever! Then I left the house and realized I hadn't planned any meals for myself =/ Not smart! So I stopped by the local health food store and made myself a salad... for breakfast... agh. I won't pretend it was awesome... I won't.

By lunch, I was feeling sick to my stomach.  After lunch, I actually was sick to my stomach. That was followed by heat flashes and just an overall feeling of BLEH.

So I made a quick soup for dinner and now, before bed, I'm feeling okay-ish. But I suspect I will experience those same side effect tomorrow again. The forums warned of these flu-like feelings the first two weeks... my body isn't used to all this real food! I'm really feeling the sugar cravings and the need for a big Monster of caffeine! How awful that I've done this to my body!! Made it reliant on this crap...

Breakfast: Salad with spinach, beets, red cabbage, romaine, carrots and dressing.
Lunch: pork patty with easy over egg, half an avo mixed with salsa, and garlic sauteed green beans
Dinner: soup with chicken, zuchinni, carrots, onion, cabbage and tomato
Snack: seedless grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment