Saturday, June 29, 2013

Whole30: Day 4

It's Friday night, our eat out night! But nooooo, I had to try the healthy thing.

Let me tell you, I am NOT sorry! Dinner tonight was AMAZING!
I still need to work on the not eating so much part, though lol But I'm just glad I'm stuffed with real food, and not grease and fat. It's only day 4, I know... Too soon to see change... But I'm feeling pretty good! That's gotta count for something, right? =)

So here's the breakdown of the day...

Breakfast: Larabar (i was in a rush, forgive me)
Lunch: Denny's (weekly father, daughter lunch, i had to) salad with just plain grilled chicken breast, avo, and a fork full of their oil dressing which tasted too sweet, so i didn't eat it (i was afraid it had hidden sugar in it)
Dinner: spaghetti and zuchinni noodles
Snack: Pickle spears and watermelon


No comments:

Post a Comment