Sunday, July 7, 2013

Whole 30: Day 12

Wow, I missed a whole bunch of days! Too many to go over!

Quite overview of what was important. I had a REALLY bad day where I was just ready to quite and order a pizza! I was just done! But I turned to social media, via FB, and put my plans of quitting out there... I got a ton of support, along with some support for the pizza, and in the end, just talking about it, helped me let the cravings go.

So, SUCCESS! We are at day 12 =)

We spent the 4th of July with friends who understood our meal plan... And they were supportive after some coaxing lol Actually, we spent two nights with them! Grilling meat and veggies and not missing a darn thing! It doesn't feel like a diet at all! I try to explain to people that it's not! People think we're torturing ourselves... they urge me to just have the one cookie, it's not a big deal, they say!

After 30 days, maybe I will have the cookie. Maybe I won't have the cookie. But that's AFTER the 30 days =) We're almost to the half way mark. It has us thinking, what will we do when it's over? I know we introduce the food on the "no" list slowly. Dairy, sugar, grains, soy, alcohol (although we never drink anyway). I'm very interested in how my body with react to these things... Dairy and grains especially.

We will try to continue to be on our best behavior. Habits, ideally, should have changed after 30 days. If we see that we can't control ourselves once the 30 is over... It's another 30 days for us, this much we've agreed on. Brad is content doing the whole30 non stop. Me? not so much! So we shall see!

Breakfast: nada, I slept in
Lunch: Roasted chicken and salad
Dinner: Starfruit bbq sauce wings and beansprouts and broccolli sauteed in some coconut aminos

No comments:

Post a Comment