Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whole 30: Day 21

FAIL

I ate sushi for lunch. Yes, that means rice. Yes, that means I didn't reach 30 days... bleh

This whole brother, alcoholic, addict, thing has my nerves on edge. I just couldn't handle another day or chicken and salad for lunch. Yes, I should have planned something more interesting. but I had to be out all day, and it was the only option. So I said "screw it". I had a craving for sushi, and I went for it.

I went to an Al-anon meeting tonight, hoping to get back on an emotionally healthy track. That didn't work. Sometimes I loathe those meetings. They are more politics then anything. Aren't we supposed to be there sharing feelings and helping each other?

I'm not in a good place, I guess that's why I'm not blogging like I should be; daily. We all tend to share our happiness willingly, but keep secret our pain, don't we?

I don't know what else to write. I failed the whole30 today. Yes, I know, tomorrow is a new day.

Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment