Monday, July 8, 2013

Whole 30: Day 13

Today was HARD! It was nieces 6th Bday and I was surrounded by non compliant food! I was in charge of making the chili, so I took that oppurtunity to make myself and husband something yummy that we could enjoy as well. I made two different kinds... My normal, loved, chilli... and my Whole 30 chilli. People had a ton of questions about why ours was different... What the diet was about? What's paleo mean? Etc.

Overall, the people who ate ours, seemed to enjoy it! Sure, we just had chilli on this hot summer day, but we  were able to enjoy some watermelon for dessert =)

I gotta tell you though, skipping out on the bday cupcakes killed me! In fact, I'm still mad! lol

Anyway, here's the food for the day:

Breakfast: Tea and pineapple
Lunch: chilli and watermelon
Dinner: Roasted chicken and Bean sprouts, cabbage, carrots, broccolli and onion, sauteed in olive oil and coconut aminos

No comments:

Post a Comment