Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Whole 30: Day 8

Today was Cash's second day of summer vacation and he's already bored! So we had a fun playdate with his fave little mamas =)

Meal-wise? I had to eat some roasted chicken out. Probably not the best thing to do, but it was grilled and tasted just fine, compliant wise. Fingers crossed there wasn't anything that crossed me over to the dark non compliant side O.O

I make breakfast and lunch packed up, to go, for my husband. I need to just start doing this for myself too! I'm important, aren't I ?! Yes, yes I am =)

So here's the breakdown:

Breakfast: nada =(
Lunch: grilled chicken and a side salad with no dressing
Dinner: Roasted turkey breast with lots of fresh herbs, crook neck squash sauteed with onions, and watermelon
Snack: iced tea and pineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment